MVWD offices will be closed for the holidays from December 23, 2022 through January 2, 2023. Many services, including bill payment options, are available here on our website. The following list provides links to some of the most popular services. Can't find what you're looking for? Use the "Search" bar at the top of the webpage or try using the chatbot assistant to locate information within the website.
Bill Payment Options:
- Online - Use our online service to review your statement, check your balance and make either quick payments, one time payments or set up automatic payments for your MVWD account. If you are having trouble accessing this service, please contact customer support by completing this online form. (Please allow 48 hours for response from our online bill pay partner.)
- 24-Hour Pay by Phone - Call (855) 288-5242 toll free. No transactions fees apply.
- By Mail - Payments may be mailed to: Monte Vista Water District, P.O. Box 50000, Ontario, CA 91761-1077
- Night Box - A Payment Drop Box is located outside the front gate entrance of the District office and can be accessed 24 hours a day. Please remember to place your payment in an envelope clearly labeled with your name and account number (no cash, please). Payments delivered to the Night Box during the holiday closure will be processed when we resume normal business hours on January 3, 2023.
- Payment extensions requests can only be made by calling Customer Service at (909) 624-0035. Payment extensions cannot be arranged during the holiday closure (December 23, 2022 to January 2, 2023).Rest assured, customers will not have their water service turned off for non-payment during the holiday closure.
Report an Emergency Water Problem
To report an emergency water problem, including no water at your home or business, call the District's main number, 909-624-0035 and follow the recorded instructions.
Need to Start a Water Service Account?
If you would like to open a new MVWD water utility account, please call (909) 624-0035 before December 23, 2022. Otherwise, please contact Customer Service when normal business hours resume on January 3, 2023. If you have do not have water at your location, please see instructions above under "Report an Emergency Water Problem." Transfer of service as well as closing or starting a water service account, will be addressed when the MVWD offices reopen for business on January 3, 2023.
Want a Conservation Kit?
Complete this online form to submit your request. You will be contacted when MVWD offices reopen for business on January 3, 2023.
Report Water Waste
Complete this online form to submit details of observed water waste such as watering during rain, overwatering landscape that results in excessive run-off, etc. All water waste reports will be addressed when normal business hours resume on January 3, 2023.