The District's 2021 "Water Is Life" Virtual Art Poster Contest submission period is now open! Using the theme “Water is Life,” students in grades K-12 in schools within the MVWD service area are invited to create an art poster depicting various water uses, ways to use water wisely, or water conservation topics.
- use the following: crayons, pencils, watercolors, paints, markers, ink, pastels,
- chalk, cut paper or fabric; bold, bright colors preferred
- be 12"x18" or 8.5"x11" in size, designed on white poster board or white drawing paper
- be designed horizontally
- have a 1" white or blank border on ALL four sides
- have a short water message written on artwork, but not necessarily the
- words "Water is Life"
- have correct spelling and punctuation
- be original; no computer-generated, trademarked, or copywritten material
Winning Prizes: Gift card to Barnes & Noble, First Place: $50 Second Place: $35 Third Place: $25
$50 Target gift card for teachers of winning students.
$25 Amazon gift card to first 10 teachers who submit
5 or more posters.